Visit Scotland infographic illustration to showcase 10 fun facts about this country:
- At Edinburgh Zoo, there’s a penguin called Sir Nils Olav, who’s a Brigadierand has a Knighthood.
- Bonnybridge has become the UFO capital of the world with 300+ UFO sightings per year.
- Scotland’s national animal is the unicorn.
- The raincoat was invented in Scotland by a man named Charles Macintosh.
- Edinburgh is considered one of the most haunted places in the world.
- The Fortingall Yew, one of Europe’s oldest tree, is now producing berries which is a sign it’s going through sex change.
- Scotland has 790 islands but most of them aren’t inhabited.
- The bagpipe, Scotland’s national instrument, was invented in ancient Egypt.
- Scotland has the highest proportion of redheads in the world.
- Scotland is home to the Loch Ness monster
SKILLS & SERVICES